Recently, Apple rolled out few changes in the Apple ID section of Settings app of iOS devices. After this update, users are able to see Apple ID purchase history on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Though, users were able to see a list of apps they ever downloaded on their iOS devices but they were not able to see a detailed prices of each app. So in order to see the detailed purchased history, users had to open iTunes on their computers. There are a lot more things users can see than just prices. Now users can see the names of apps with the dates when they downloaded or purchased the app and how much they paid for it. They can also select a range of dates to see the number of downloads and purchases in that time period.
Read Also: How to get a refund from the App Store
See Apple ID Purchase History on iPhone
- Open “Settings” on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Tap on your name.
- Now, tap on the “iTunes & App Store” option from the “Apple ID” screen.
- Tap on your Apple ID. After tapping, a popup menu will appear. Tap on “View Apple ID” from the popup menu.
- If you have enabled any Passcode or Touch ID or Face ID then it will ask you to authenticate it first. Authenticate it to see purchase history.
- Scroll down a little and then you will see “Purchase History” option. Tap on it.
Now, a list will appear containing all the apps that you have purchased or downloaded using your Apple ID. By default, it will show you list of downloads or purchases from the last 90 days. There is also an option to select different range of date. To do that, tap on “Last 90 Days” and then select a year.
If there is anything that we didn’t cover about how to see Apple ID purchase history on iPhone then let us know in the comments below.