If we look at the LG’s G series, we will realize that three years old LG G3 is still a popular smartphone. Though a new LG G3 is not available anymore, still you can find used LG G3. This phone offers an amazing hardware for a very nominal price tag. It was the only reason behind the huge success of the smartphone. If you can gain the root access, then you can get the most out of your G3’s hardware. So, here we will discuss a couple of methods to root LG G3. We will focus on one click root method for LG G3 because they are normally safe and easy.
The methods we will share today will work most of the LG G3 devices. You can root LG G3 d851 marshmallow. In fact, these methods will also root LG G3 sprint exclusive variant.
Methods to Root LG G3 With One Click Root Method:
Root LG G3 with ioroot:
To proceed with ioroot method to root LG G3 D855 make sure that you have the latest LG drivers installed on your system. You also need ioroot on your system. You can download ioroot from here.
- Download ioroot from the link mentioned above.
- After downloading ioroot extract it in a folder on your desktop.
- Connect your LG G3 with a computer using a data cable.
- Switch LG G3 to airplane mode.
- Open the folder in which you extracted ioroot on your computer. From the folder run ioroot.bat.
- It will run a code in the background and different options will appear on your phone.
- Select “Apply Update from ADB” and allow the script run.
- This root LG G3 D855 or any other G3 variant.
Root LG G3 Sprint with Towelroot:
This method works for all LG G3 variants. However, most of the methods do not work LG G3 sprint. Therefore, while covering this method, our main focus will be on rooting LG G3 sprint exclusive variant. It is, in fact, a one click root method and works flawlessly.
- Before your proceed with this one click root method for LG G3 make sure you create a back up of your phone.
- You can download Towelroot on your LG G3 from here.
- Now go to Settings -> Security and allow installing applications from unknown sources.
- Install Towelroot on your phone.
- Open Towelroot application and tap on make it ra1n. This will start the process.
- After few seconds it will show a successful root message.
- You can download Root Checker from Play Store to know the root status of your LG G3 sprint or any other variant.
Both methods will work flawlessly and will root LG G3 within few seconds. If you have any questions or you face any issues during the rooting process then feel free to comment below. We will get back to you with a solution.