If you are an avid YouTube user and you watch videos regularly on the streaming website, then this post will help you. At times there are YouTube videos which are not available in certain countries. All you can see is a message “the uploader has not made this video available in your country.” We understand that this is quite annoying. In fact, a lot of readers asked us “how to watch blocked YouTube videos.” Therefore, we decided to cover a complete guide. So, you can watch blocked YouTube videos without any restrictions.
This is not a new issue. It is there for years. Previously people used VPN to change the country and watch blocked YouTube videos. It used to work fine but then this method stopped working. There was another method as well where you just change the URL of the video. It was more reliable but soon Google rolled out a fix for this as well.
How to watch blocked YouTube Videos?
Well, if you are tired of the uploader has not made this video available in your country error message then we have a perfect solution for you. There is Google Chrome extension; which will allow you to watch blocked YouTube videos online. Using this plugin, you can even watch the videos which are now available in your country. All you have to is to install “F*ck YouTube” extension from Chrome Web Store.
How to Add Extension to Google Chrome?
Now let’s go ahead and add the extension to Google Chrome.
- Go to Chrome Web Store and install the extension from here.
- Add this extension to your Chrome Browser and enable it.
Now when you will load the region specific video in your Chrome browser it will automatically load the video for you.
How to Add Extension Manually to Google Chrome?
Since, YouTube is a Google product therefore Google may remove the extension from the web store. You do not have to worry because you can install the extension manually to watch blocked YouTube videos online.
- Go to developers GitHub page here.
- Now click on Clone or Download and select Download zip.
- It will download a 41MB zip file on your computer.
- Now extract the zip file on your desktop.
- Search for the released folder in the newly extracted zip folder.
- You will find a file release_0.0.0.3. You should extract it in a separate folder.
- Now head over to chrome://extensions/ in your Chromw Browser.
- Check Developer Mode and click on Load unpacked extension.
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted release_0.0.0.3 and select it.
- It will now add the extension to your browser.
It is now very simple to watch blocked YouTube videos online. If you face any issues feel free to comment below.