You can get app store refund. In fact, you can get a refund for iTunes and in-app purchases. It is possible, but it is not obvious. Most of the people do not know how to get a refund from the app store. If purchased some application from the iTunes or App store and it is not working the way it should then you can get a refund.
Please note that the app store refund methods we are going to discuss today will work only if you have a valid refund reason. You cannot ask for a refund if the reason is short term use of the application. So, let’s find out how to get a refund from the app store.
How to get a refund from the App Store?
How to get app store refund using iPhone?
Without any doubts, IOS offers the best user experience keeping the privacy of users intact. However, at times you feel that Apple is missing out on some basic functionality. For example, there is no way to put forward your refund request directly from the app store or iTunes. The easiest and convenient way is through your email receipt.
- Open your email application.
- Look for your application purchase receipt.
- Open your purchase receipt and tap on Report a Problem. It will redirect you to Apple’s official web page where you can report a problem.
- Now login using your Apple ID and password.
- Tap Choose Problem and select the problem from the listed options.
- Provide more details of the problem and tap Submit.
Apple will reply within few days and update you if you are eligible for a refund.
How to get a refund from the App Store using the web?
If in case you do not have the receipt or cannot access it then you can claim refund using any web browser. This method is fairly easy and works flawlessly.
- Open Apple’s Report Problem web page from here.
- Login using your Apple ID and Password.
- Head over to the application tab and find the application for which you want to claim app store refund.
- Click on the report problem on the right hand side of the application.
- Choose the problem from the listed ones.
- Provide more details of the problem you are facing and submit it.
Apple will take a couple of days to respond.
Important Note Regarding App Store Refund:
Apple usually takes two to three days to respond and decide if your refund claim is legit. They may also ask for more details about the problem and the reason behind the refund request. As long as your app store refund claim is legit, Apple will refund you.
I hope you are now familiar with the method to request for app store refund. However, if you still have any questions related to how to get a refund from the App Store then feel free to comment below. I will get back to you with a solution and more explanation.